If you’re like us, you will probably have a window at home that either has too much sun coming in and damaging the floorboards/furniture, or you have a window that's too open and lack privacy.
Typical solutions would be to put a curtain on it, a blind of some sort, or shutters. But these are expensive and not suitable for renters.
This is why we came up with this product - a 3D, peel and stick window film that doesn’t even require glue. say what?! how’s that possible? Only water or soapy water for best results.
Wait there’s more - it provides partial privacy (note: NOT full privacy so please don’t use it in your shower). Partial privacy is perfect for the entrance door because it offers some privacy but also a bit of visibility so you can see who’s at your door.
I’ve saved the best for the last - it is PRETTY AF. I’m not even joking. When the sun shines on it, it creates rainbows all around the house.
Note: the colour only appears when sun shines on them. At night or on gloomy days, it is just a silver colour film with patterns on it - still pretty!!
- Blocks 84% of UVA Rays and up to 99% UVB Rays
- Prevents aging of furniture & wooden floor caused by UV rays
- Provides partial privacy
- No glue needed, just use soapy water
- Easily removable & reusable
- Super easy to install - peel & stick!
- Pretty as hack: creates rainbow all around your house
Suitable for: flat, smooth, clean surfaces, indoor.
Not suitable for: outdoor, rough, dirty and broken windows, plastic surfaces.
- To peel backing off: wet your fingers and twist one corner of the film to loosen the attachment between the clear backing film and the window film. You should be able to remove it quite easily.
- If the corner starts curling, simply peel off and spray more water.