This deep forest green colour has been widely popular around the world. It creates the perfect pop of colour that resembles nature, and looks best as a feature tile against a simple, white space. Think green splashback with an all white kitchen!
When your taste or the trend changes, you have the flexibility to just peel it off and replace it with another style!
Note: Please try to purchase enough tiles in your first order as our designs can be discontinued with no notice, or different batches might have a slight difference in colour. If you're not sure of the design, you can get a sample pack or a piece to try it in your home. Contact us with your area measurement if you're not sure how many to purchase!
Each sheet is 30.5cm x 30.5cm, weight is 90grams.
4 piece pack = 4 sheets of 30.5cm x 30.5cm
10 piece pack = 10 sheets of 30.5cm x 30.5cm
Individual subway tile = 8.3cm x 4.3cm
How many should I buy?
We recommend using our tile calculator here https://stickonluxury.com.au/pages/tile-calculator to calculate how many to buy. The total area will reduce because of the tiles overlapping. We also recommend buying a few more than needed to allow for mistakes. Typically, you'll need 11 pieces for 1sqm.
Our 3D Peel & Stick Tiles are:
- Waterproof and oil proof, makes cleaning up a breeze
- Resistant to heat. (Please place at least 20cm away from direct fire i.e gas cooktop)
- Will not yellow or crack if installed properly eg indoor and away from sun
- Self adhesive
- Ready stock
Also great for:
- Caravan as these stickers are feather light compared to real tiles.
- Kids' play kitchen - why not go all the way to make it look like the real deal?
- Up-cycle a cabinet.
- Since it can stick on most smooth surfaces, the possibilities are endless!
Watch installation video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thw4x5VLNlI